Karibu!

Welcome to my blog about my life in Tanzania. My name is Joseph Landry and I am a 22 year old Canadian living in the semi-rural village of Iringa on a 10 month internship. After I graduated with a B.Sc. from the University of Northern British Columbia in beautiful Prince George, BC, I began applying for the Canadian International Development Agency's International Youth Internship Program. I ended up getting a position with a great organization named Emmanuel International as a Primary Health Care Worker in the Amani Training Centre.

So I hope that you enjoy this blog and let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Reunited

So we have been in Thailand for a few days and it has been great. It is really awesome to see my family. The country is beautiful and everything has exceeded expectations. We have just been doing a lot of relaxing and catching up with each other. I feel very blessed for having the opportunity to come here. I hope that everything is great in your part of the world, wherever you may be.

No comments: